Invisalign is a popular option for teens as well as adults who are seeking to have their teeth straightened. While this system produces the same benefits produced by traditional braces, it straightens teeth without the cumbersome inconvenience of wires and brackets.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign makes use of a series of transparent, plastic trays to gradually straighten misaligned teeth. Every tray moves the process a step further in the same method as braces. We utilize computer imaging to develop a 3-D digital map of your mouth. A lab will use the 3-D images to custom-fabricate a set of straightening trays for your unique situation.
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign?
- Comfort – The aligning trays are made of smooth plastic and are very comfortable inside the patient’s mouth. You can avoid the uncomfortable experience of wire and brackets poking your mouth and lips.
- Quicker Results – Invisalign will consistently provide the same results in 9-15 months that may take 2-3 years to see with traditional braces.
- Visually Appealing – If you have known anyone who wears traditional braces, you know the jokes and teasing that can ensue. The Invisalign trays are made of transparent plastic and are virtually invisible to the naked eye. The majority of people will simply not even know that you are wearing them.
- Functionality – When you are wearing metal braces, there is an accompanying list of food items that must be avoided during the entire treatment process. With Invisalign, there is simply no list. When you are ready to eat, you quickly remove the aligner tray and eat what you have always eaten. After you eat, simply put the tray back in place.
- Easier Oral Hygiene – It can be tough to carry out your oral hygiene when your mouth is full of wires. It is no small feat to brush around all of the wires and brackets. With the Invisalign system, you can easily remove the straightening trays and carry out simple, thorough oral hygiene. After brushing, flossing, and rinsing, you replace the aligner trays and carry on.
Discover how the Invisalign system can provide life-changing results with comfort and ease. This system is helping thousands of patients find more beautiful smiles with minimal discomfort and inconvenience. If you are in search of orthodontic options in Bend, OR, call Bend Family Dentistry to schedule your next visit today!