If you are striving for a flawless look but struggle with misshapen teeth, unsightly gaps or deep discoloration porcelain laminates may be the perfect option for you. Laminates (often called veneers) are ultra-thin pieces of porcelain used to recreate the natural look of teeth, while also providing strength and resilience comparable to natural tooth enamel.
Porcelain laminates bond to the front of the tooth, similar to the way an artificial fingernail works but with much more strength. Each porcelain laminate is a work of art, carefully crafted in a laboratory to fit your individual smile.
Porcelain laminates offer many benefits to our patients, including:
- The high-quality porcelain will resist staining for many years
- The porcelain looks very natural and will blend in with your natural teeth
- The natural porcelain color makes them essentially invisible
- Easy to repair in comparison to other treatment options.
- Require the removal of a small amount of tooth enamel in comparison to other treatments.
If you would like to learn more about porcelain laminates, simply call our office and we will answer any question you may have.